Bugreports here please (2 Viewers)

explodedk

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
mr viggo it seems your resolution is not the right... im sure if you use 1280x720 the text will align perfect...

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You're probably right. Well, it's a minor issue, it only happens on a few albums here so.. :) Just thought I'd give Pilehave the info. I'm running a 1360x768 res on my LCD and 1280x720 just messes with the pixelmapping. Guess it's hard to satisfy everybody since there's a bunch of different resolutions used by all of us.

henk99

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I am no MP version RC4 and have this skin installed. All seems to be working fine except for the fact that I don't have any background pictures in the start menu.
    I only have the menu bar on the left (TV, Music, etc.) in white letters on a black background. In the plugin configuration I did select the 'movie theater' background image, but it doesn't show.

Is this an issue because I don't have the Final 1.0 version of MP installed?

There are two menu items that do show a background when you select them. The settings item and the weather item. In the weather item the background of the movie theater is shown.

If there is some compatibility issue with RC4 is it something I can change myself in the xml files?

I am not such a computer wizz and I am very happy with my RC4 setup. I don't want to get myself in trouble by starting the Final 1.0 version install just yet ;) I do however want to use this skin......so I have a problem :p

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

I am no MP version RC4 and have this skin installed. All seems to be working fine except for the fact that I don't have any background pictures in the start menu.
    I only have the menu bar on the left (TV, Music, etc.) in white letters on a black background. In the plugin configuration I did select the 'movie theater' background image, but it doesn't show.

Is this an issue because I don't have the Final 1.0 version of MP installed?

There are two menu items that do show a background when you select them. The settings item and the weather item. In the weather item the background of the movie theater is shown.

If there is some compatibility issue with RC4 is it something I can change myself in the xml files?

I am not such a computer wizz and I am very happy with my RC4 setup. I don't want to get myself in trouble by starting the Final 1.0 version install just yet ;) I do however want to use this skin......so I have a problem :p

The idea is to select a background for each menu-item. There are no issues regarding the Release Candidates, other than changing the version number as described. Remember to press UPDATE when you change the background for a menu-item.

If you wan the same background in all menu-items you should select the movies_bg.png for each item and press UPDATE after each item ;)

henk99

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The idea is to select a background for each menu-item. There are no issues regarding the Release Candidates, other than changing the version number as described. Remember to press UPDATE when you change the background for a menu-item.

If you wan the same background in all menu-items you should select the movies_bg.png for each item and press UPDATE after each item ;)

Thanks pilehave. I will try this tonight. Sounds easy enough :D

lemelisk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi pilehave,

I use MP 1.0 with MediaStream v 0.14 on Win XP.

Sometimes i can switch 20 or 30 times between TV channels and all works fine.
    But than (after the next switch) MP hangs up immediately. I go to Task-Manager, kill MP thread and restart MP (no restart of TV-Server). All works fine again...
    Sometimes MP hangs up after two or three channel switches.

With XFace and Blue3 all works fine. No hang up´s.

I do not know if it is realy a bug inside your skin, but ...

Do you need MP-Logs or further informations?

Lemelisk
    (sorry for my bad english)

RobinE

Portal Member
    December 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In mymusic the playlist section I can't get to the right menu!
    When I'm in the playlist I can select musicnumbers and on right I go to the page setting (but only the button page down) I cant select page up or go to the right menu...:confused:

henk99

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I found something strange yesterday.

When I am in the 'video' section, I normally have my filmstrip of movies there. However, when I want to switch to another folder/directory I have to click on the little up arrow icon to go up one level. When I do that, I come into the folder/directory view. I know I have 4 folders there, and I see the 4 icons.

In this view I see no names anymore besides the folder icons. This is really difficult, as you can't see where you are anymore. Is that a bug and if so, do you know how to change it?

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    hey pilehave. i just updated to latest moving pictures and seems there is something wrong with ya skinfile in that.. properly cause of the update. what i noticed is in the attachment... thx in advance...

i noticed that tvseries also writes the filename insted of pretty name.. maybe its just me that haven't noticed before. but would be awsome to change it to pretty name...

Attachments

• movingpictures0.7.0.png
      movingpictures0.7.0.png
      184.8 KB

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    hey pilehave. i just updated to latest moving pictures and seems there is something wrong with ya skinfile in that.. properly cause of the update. what i noticed is in the attachment... thx in advance...

i noticed that tvseries also writes the filename insted of pretty name.. maybe its just me that haven't noticed before. but would be awsome to change it to pretty name...

:D

I have fixed the missing cinema-seats in next update, the #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.user_score used to work with earlier versions of Moving Pictures so I think it's a bug (in Moving Pictures).

I don't think I have ever seen MediaPortal display the pretty-name from a movie or TV-series in the overlay? If you can point me to a skin that does that then I'll steal that part :D

Users who are viewing this thread