cics

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 30, 2007
    Drammen
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi

I'm using latest SVN and Mediastream v.0.15.for.1.0.1 skin. In change log I found this:

>v 0.15 (12/02/09) changes:
    >
    > * My Videos now shows file/foldername if it is not a movie recognized in a movie-database

I believe the change gave a new bug. I organize my videos in sub-folders and in each folders I have folder.jpg. Once mouse is over the folder a defualt "no cover" is shown instead of the actual folder.jpg. This bug applies only in List mode.

Step of reprod:
    - Create a folder in your My Video path.
    - Take any image and rename it to folder.jpg.
    - Copy the folder.jpg into the newly created folder.

- Start MP and goto My Video.
    - Change view to List mode.

- Navigate with mouse or keyboard to the folder, DO NOT enter the folder; just highlight the folder.
    # Verify the folder.jpg doesn't shown but the default icon "no cover" is shown.

- Change view to Icon mode.
    #Verify the folder.jpg is correctly shown.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

I'm using latest SVN and Mediastream v.0.15.for.1.0.1 skin. In change log I found this:

>
    > * My Videos now shows file/foldername if it is not a movie recognized in a movie-database

I believe the change gave a new bug. I organize my videos in sub-folders and in each folders I have folder.jpg. Once mouse is over the folder a defualt "no cover" is shown instead of the actual folder.jpg. This bug applies only in List mode.

Step of reprod:

- Navigate with mouse or keyboard to the folder, DO NOT enter the folder; just highlight the folder.

Could you do me the favor of testing the attached file? Thx :)

Attachments

• myvideo.xml
      30.6 KB

mcardlej

Portal Member
    May 15, 2008
    Has anyone noticed that in Moving Pictures the number of stars displayed under the movie's cover art is one less than the actual rating??

Cheers,
    James.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It's been like that for a very long time. I can't recall if the issue was in MP or Moving pictures.

cics

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 30, 2007
    Drammen
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi

>

Step of reprod:

Could you do me the favor of testing the attached file? Thx :)

Your new myvideo.xml works as intended. (tested with list-, icon- and filmstrip- viewmode.)

Thanks for the fix.

Nato

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2006
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi , I have an odd issue which happens every now and then, think it is due to this theme as it doesnt seem to happen on others.

When i select tv, instead of going to the main menu of the tv section, the MAIN menu fades to go to the tv menu but just displays the background and goes no further so nothing else is accessible.

cics

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 30, 2007
    Drammen
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi , I have an odd issue which happens every now and then, think it is due to this theme as it doesnt seem to happen on others.

When i select tv, instead of going to the main menu of the tv section, the MAIN menu fades to go to the tv menu but just displays the background and goes no further so nothing else is accessible.

Not so sure it relates to the skin, but the same happened to me few days ago. Took me few hours to bug track MP without any luck. Anyway, I accidentally ran MP in windows mode and noticed the TV does work but it was on a separated window.

Few more hours to figure out why my TV suddenly ran on a separated window. Finally I decided to uninstall my ALL codecs and re-install them (and upgrade to PowerDVD9 codec) after that everything work fine again.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi

My screen after starting MP was like that even i already replaced the three fonts in installer by three fonts in zip file.

Edit: i reactivated the plug-in and it fixed

Which plugin did you reactivate to fix this? I get the same error.

It's probably the MediaStream.dll (which you use to configure your main menu). You should have placed it in the process folder if you installed the skin correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread