Can i make my on Hombutton Set and use it in the Editor ? (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

can i make my on homebutton set and choose it from the editor ? Maybe the same name for the png files like the original set's ? And than i can add this in my theme to use them... ?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You can chose your own images but not sure about making a full custom set, don't know what defines the images contained in a set as a set, the current two sets are in the same folder along with other icons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
    Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom