Cannot download new version (1 Viewer)

caveman

Portal Pro
August 2, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Country flag
I just tried to download the new version.
But it seems that the download folder does not exist on git HUB.

Any Idea what is going on?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    All releases can be found here:

caveman

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    I havent updated to the latest and greatest :)
    Not enough hours in my day ..
    But it seems only to be an issue with 2 plugins..
    But will try to upgrate... When i get some time off..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I think that the convention is for the final release to be around 4 weeks after the pre-release, but this timetable is not rigid, so the final release might be earlier or later. If you still have your MP 1.27f (or older) installation available, you perhaps should continue using that until MP 1.28f is released. -- from CyberSimian in...
    I think that the convention is for the final release to be around 4 weeks after the pre-release, but this timetable is not rigid...
    MP1.28 pre installed without problems along side an MP2 test version but when I attempted to scan for TV channels it did not find...
    Replies
    Views
    At the moment I am trying to get MediaPortal installed on Windows 7 I'll take another look at the EPG Grabber for DVB-S FreeSAT if I get MediaPortal up and running on Win7 Working on this right now and may be getting somewhere so I'll provide details as I hope the info is useful to others The problem originates with MediaPortal on...
    At the moment I am trying to get MediaPortal installed on Windows 7 I'll take another look at the EPG Grabber for DVB-S FreeSAT if...
    Hi everyone I hope you are all well Wondering if anyone has a idea about .Net4 and the new 1.26 MediaPortal update The update told...
    Replies
    Views
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom