Changer le repertoire "User" (1 Viewer)

Seth77

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
Home Country
France France
Re : Changer le repertoire "User"

et ?

ben pas de probleme pour un gros dd ... mais pour un dd systeme de seulement qq go cela px poser probleme !

moving picture recuper le cover + un 2e cover + un backdrop -> 3 images (souvent non compresse) + 1 image si il en trouve une dans le repertoire du film ! :confused:

4 images * disons 200-300 films cela comment a faire qq giga ... en fonction de la qualite des cover !

Petit exemple pour un divx que j ai sur mon dd : cover.jpg - 1,56Mo / backdrop.png - 1,97Mo --- 3,53Mo :mad:

:eek::eek:

titof

Portal Pro
March 3, 2008
Home Country
France France

Cool si ça fonctionne ... mais pas sûr que tous les plugins le prennent bien ...

WhyMe

Portal Member
July 26, 2008
Home Country
France France

Cà marche très bien, je tourne comme çà depuis le début : mes bases et images sont sur un rép partagé sur le serveur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Alexa Voice-Control for MP2 DE
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an alternative solution? Speech control was really comfortable and I miss this feature so much :cry: The manual of the Amazon kit is quite good, just my coding skills are to low. Maybe the extracted code...
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an...
For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom