Comcast Rhapsody (1 Viewer)

bwv

March 30, 2006
Hello. Can someone please tell me whether I can record to my computer Comcast Rhapsody streaming radio with Mediaportal? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in our Wiki you find the list of compatible hardware. If your hardware is not mentioned try to use the search function in forum. If you are lucky others tried your hardware and shared their experience. In worst case you need to just try by your self. As we are Open Source we can unfortunately not purchase all hardware types, but just...
in our Wiki you find the list of compatible hardware. If your hardware is not mentioned try to use the search function in forum. If...
Q1.) I have installed MP2 on my Windows 10 Pro computer. I have Comcast cable and set top box. Where can I find information about...
Replies
Views
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro . I have Comcast cable. I have a set top box. Installed in the computer is a Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
Good evening, Yes, exactly that one. Principally, effect one is the most important, placing the menu controls according to the current facade. That is an interesting idea, using the include tag. I don't know either, whether the page is reloaded on facade change. I would have to try that out. You have got me thinking though that...
Good evening, Yes, exactly that one. Principally, effect one is the most important, placing the menu controls according to the...
Good evening, Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with the following syntax...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom