Commit failed on this command (1 Viewer)

tranquil

Portal Pro
September 18, 2008
Tel Aviv
Home Country
Israel Israel
i've seen this error on multiple DB commit command on the last import i've run in mp-tv-series.

attaching last log files.

using latest ver from 12/4 and mp 1.0.1

anyone can help?

scma

Portal Pro
December 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It looks like you have a corrupt database file, try moving it to a safe place and start a fresh.

jocke

Portal Pro
January 27, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
This seems to be something else. I just got it myself today aswell.

I haven't touched MyTVSeries for a while, and did an import tonight, and got the same errors.

See attached logfile.

Edit:
I see that tranquil's logfile has errors in several stages of the import. I've only got them on the "Get Series Fanart"-part of the import.

scma

Portal Pro
December 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
This seems to be something else. I just got it myself today aswell.

I haven't touched MyTVSeries for a while, and did an import tonight, and got the same errors.

See attached logfile.

Edit:
I see that tranquil's logfile has errors in several stages of the import. I've only got them on the "Get Series Fanart"-part of the import.

please post your full log

genghiskhen

Portal Member
May 11, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Solution

In the MP-TV Series plugin go to the Details tab. In the details tab near the top is a database location. Browse to that file and delete it. You will need to redo your MP-TV Series settings. This fixed the problem for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom