Status
Not open for further replies.

Thijs_O

Portal Member
December 18, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hmm, odd. There are two explanations I could think of:

1) It has to do with the plugins you use. But if you use my default screen you're automatically using the default plugin(links) so that's unlikely to be the case.
2) It has to with the upscaling that somehow goes wrong. Try to set your TV resolution to 1360x768 and run Mediaportal. See if it happens then.

I'm using the skin myself on a 1360x768 LCD fullscreen and am not encountering this problem, so there's a good chance it has to do with upscaling.

revned

Portal Member
May 7, 2009
Bergen op Zoom
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I will try it tomorrow, but i'm not sure it will help, because when i press left or right everything looks all right again. It looks like it mixes the original start-up order with the currently selected order.

Thijs_O

Portal Member
December 18, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hmm that's very odd, I'm running out of explanations. :p

1) You do have the latest Mediaportal (1.0.2) running?
2) Which of the four BasicHome-versions are you using? Try the other 3, see if it makes any difference.

revned

Portal Member
May 7, 2009
Bergen op Zoom
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Yes, I am using 1.0.2. I will try the other ones, but don't stress on it too much. It's not like this is a really big problem for me! I can live with it ;)

Thijs_O

Portal Member
December 18, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Well, I'm clueless in that case, sorry.

I've started working on a complete skin (@1366x768) and although it looks the same, the code behind the basichome is quite different from the current one so hopefully that'll resolve your problems. You'll have to wait some time for it though.. ;)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I thought Home looked very boring, so I created a little modification for it. Put the .png in the "media" folder.

Emph

Attachments

• home_bg.jpg
      home_bg.jpg
      71.9 KB
    • myHome.xml
      30.6 KB

pirlone

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2005
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I thought Home looked very boring, so I created a little modification for it. Put the .png in the "media" folder.

Emph

doesn't work here?!? .xml in x-factor folder and .png in x-factor/media folder

rgs
    pirlone

anyone willing to make a mod with more channels in tv-guide view, ie 10 channels at same time?

tia,
    pirlone

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread