Not open for further replies.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'll test all this code tomorrow morning because it's late here in France... ;)

Late here in Sweden as well. :p

Just one more question : You give me the code to make the buttons appear with good label but I just want to see the buttons i've talk in my previous post and I don't want the others to exist on screen...

In fact I want to have on the screen those items and just them : photos (=pictures), musique (=music), films (=moving pictures), Séries (=TV-Series).

Sorry, there is too much for me to change around. I just based my mod on another one with eight buttons. Sorry.

And finally I want to be selected in first when I launch Mediaportal the Films buttons (with movies bacdrops on the background).

This is already in the code snippet I gave you. I switched Movies and TV-Series, so Series is to the left.

Last question (I promise) when you said :
    Yes, as long as you have your the subfolder inside Animations named as in the code I gave you at the top here, music backdrops for example are named "musique" here.
    Which subfolder and which names ? Can you tell me exactly their name to be sure everything is OK, please ?

Thank you for your help.

X-Factor\Media\Animations\"Subfolder name" ( "films", musique", "photos", "séries" )

Emph

squale1402

Portal Member
    February 28, 2009
    Ok thank you for your help !!

I understand that's too much work to reduce the buttons but is it possible in my case to have twice those 4 buttons (in this order if possible): Photos, Musique, Films, Séries ?

If it's not possible can we move the buttons i don't want at last (especially Watch TV last of all) ?

Thanks

SixSox

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Update 09-07-09

Basichome mod :

I am still working on the guidelines for editing the basichome.

But i have finished the work on the mod

View attachment 43198

The chameleon is keeping an eye on you :)

I will post it when the guidelines is finished
    hi sixsox ! any news abut your mod of basichome ?
    thanks,
    ysmp.

Sorry for not responding :oops:

I have placed some info here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/community-mods-59429/index8.html#post483406

SixSox

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    SixSox;488832 Sorry for not responding :ooops: I have placed some info here : [URL="https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/community-mods-59429/index8.html#post483406" said:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/community-mods-59429/index8.html#post483406[/URL]

SixSox

thank's that look raly good...thank you SixSox..
    ysmp

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok thank you for your help !!

I understand that's too much work to reduce the buttons but is it possible in my case to have twice those 4 buttons (in this order if possible): Photos, Musique, Films, Séries ?

If it's not possible can we move the buttons i don't want at last (especially Watch TV last of all) ?

Thanks

Make a backup copy of your Basichome.xml and try to edit it yourself. It's not super hard, really. :p

Each item consists of:

<description>Menu0-Films</description> - the bold "Films" (this is the description of the function in the menu)
    <define>#item0label:Films</define> - the bold "Films" (this is the label you see in MediaPortal)
    <define>#link0:96742</define> - the bold "96742" (this is the link to MovingPictures plugin)
    <define>#folder0:films</define> - the bold "films" (this is the name for the backdrop folder)

Then number in bold below is the order the items appear on Basichome.xml:

<define>#item0label
    <define>#link0
    <define>#folder0

item0 = first, item1 = second etc.

Hopefully this helps you.
    Emph

squale1402

Portal Member
    February 28, 2009
    Thank you for your help, everything is fine for me !!

Just last question do you know where I can traduce in french the movie details (with moving picture).
    (is the "description" or the "label" field i have to change) ?

Last my font size is too big (i did'nt change anything of the original config for this point) and so for each field like "movie", "release date", Producer" are too long ...

Thanks

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you for your help, everything is fine for me !!

Just last question do you know where I can traduce in french the movie details (with moving picture).
    (is the "description" or the "label" field i have to change) ?

Great! What does traduce mean? If you need a French provider for Film data, check the configuration for the Moving Pictures plugin, I'm sure there's one there (Allocine or something?)

Last my font size is too big (i did'nt change anything of the original config for this point) and so for each field like "movie", "release date", Producer" are too long ...

Thanks

Is this only for Moving Pictures, or for everything? It might have to do with your windows DPI settings, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing that's related to the skin.

Emph

squale1402

Portal Member
    February 28, 2009
    No I want to traduce in mediaportal directly in the moving pictures plugin you can see the movies's informations and those informations are in French but the titles of each fields are in English (title, producer, year,...).

I want to traduce those title's fields in French.
    There are similars fields in full movie list view and in detail view.

I propose this is my last question ... ;-)
    thank you for your help for a poor French guy.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    No I want to traduce in mediaportal directly in the moving pictures plugin you can see the movies's informations and those informations are in French but the titles of each fields are in English (title, producer, year,...).

I want to traduce those title's fields in French.
    There are similars fields in full movie list view and in detail view.

I propose this is my last question ... ;-)
    thank you for your help for a poor French guy.

You mean TRANSLATE. :p

This is because the Moving Pictures plugin does not support other languages than English right now. You would need to do a search in the movingpictures.xml for "<label>" and translate the ones that you don't want in English.

Emph

squale1402

Portal Member
    February 28, 2009
    Sorry for that poor English but I just had a baby and so my night are shorts ... :cool:
    Thanks for your informations I'll try right now !!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread