Controlling MP via PPC ? (1 Viewer)

Haplo

Portal Member
September 21, 2004
Sweden
Hi all,

Is it possible to control MP via a PPC and WiFi ?
More or less like Xlobby works ?

(didn't like Xlobby that much though)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I found a thread on xlobby.com which shows screenshots that look very much like MP! But the thread is describing XLobbyMC (running Xlobby on PPC?) the person (Naylia - from Boston) who worked on the screens has listed under a todo section in his profile "Add XRemote to XLobbyMC"

It sure would be nice to see a the ability to remote of MP from a Windows Mobile pocketPC handheld wifi computer!

Mike Zemina

lar282

Portal Pro
    July 11, 2004
    To clarify. The screens are from xlobby not MP, its "just" the images that look like MP. And from what I know u cant control MP from a PPC.

//LAsse

Naylia

November 1, 2005
    The images are from Samsonite. The XLobbyMC skin came about when I started using SageTV with mlbdude's SageMC skin. I contacted him about about creating a matching skin and he pointed me towards Samsonite who was quite generous in allowing us both to use his fine artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
    I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
    Is it possible to set buffer size for video rendering ? I play videos via WLAN & Samba and it loads every 5 seconds 2 MB. I want to...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search function (bbc radio) but from the MP plugin "Search" it is not found, furthmore the remove from favourites option does not work for exisiting favourites although if deleted in the desktop app it is also no...
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom