[solved] Couldn't show chinese in the skin? (1 Viewer)

meinu

Portal Member
January 11, 2016
6
2
57
Home Country
China China
@morpheus_xx
the screenshot of MP after i
use "Arial Unicode MS" with font file "ARIALUNI.TTF".
thanks
morpheus_xx and vasilich again.
 

Attachments

  • mp8.png
    mp8.png
    1.1 MB
  • mp9.png
    mp9.png
    1.1 MB
  • mp10.png
    mp10.png
    824.2 KB
  • mp101.png
    mp101.png
    653.4 KB
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on "Filtering: On startup filter by: Unwatched Movies" in "Moving Pictures Configuration". Don't know how I did that. (n)
When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on...
About a 2 months ago I was having problems with filtering for unwatched movies. I couldn't find the filter for it. So I tried...
Replies
3
Views
574
that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean mediaportal\subtitledownloaders folder? there you can fill in your credentials. I'm sure it is documented somewhere...
that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean...
I'm having a strange issue with Subcentral & Subtitle Downloader. Everytime I try to download subtitles the list come out empty...
Replies
3
Views
612
Thankyou High_Five, that worked perfectly, I now remember doing that 10 years ago, thanks for jogging my old memory. Cheers Tony
Thankyou High_Five, that worked perfectly, I now remember doing that 10 years ago, thanks for jogging my old memory. Cheers Tony
Hi everyone, I have been using it For 16 years now (from V1.1.1) and it has worked flawlessly. I only use TV Series and Moving...
Replies
2
Views
627
Are the media/video folders on the Mint host?
Are the media/video folders on the Mint host?
I've used Mediaportal for years on a Windows Host with restricted online-access. Lately I reinstalled...
Replies
1
Views
1K
MP1 MP2 Skin-engine quirks DE
wow this is a weird construction,that will heavily depend on execution order of those 2 parameters in the iff And as you found out, in your case the order is probably the other way around than you expected...
wow this is a weird construction,that will heavily depend on execution order of those 2 parameters in the iff And as you found out...
onfocus Recently I tried coding this: <onfocus>#(iif(eq(#skin.search.id,0),skin.setstring('#skin.search.id',10)))</onfocus>...
Replies
1
Views
683
Top Bottom