crash in importer (1 Viewer)

murks_muell

Portal Pro
October 14, 2008
After opening the configuration of moving pictures I just have to wait before its window AND Mediaportal's configuration windows disappear. Totally reproducible.
Sometimes it takes longer but after two minutes it crashes at the latest.

murks_muell

Portal Pro
October 14, 2008
Doesn't anyone else habe any crashes because of moving pictures?! As soon as I switch it on Media Portal crashes in short time. :confused:

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I got one exception handled or something like that everytime i want to import a movie after its sent from catalog to importer and the name needs to be changed in order to look it up properly at imdb...

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
murks_muell, I replied to your issue report in the other thread. Sorry for all the trouble.

1stdead, it sounds like you are reporting a separate issue. If you create a new thread for it and post your logs I can take a look...

murks_muell

Portal Pro
October 14, 2008
Thanks. I'm glad you're developing moving pictures so how could I have a problem with the trouble it sometimes introduces. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom