Crash in My Films (1 Viewer)

piernik

Portal Pro
October 22, 2008
Great skin but I have crash in My Films screen :/ I use MP 1.0 and My Films 4.7.9a
Any ideas??

bwg

Portal Pro
December 25, 2007
Home Country
I had the same issue. From what I can gather, there seems to be no support for My Films in this skin yet - it has been raised in the bug tracker.

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I had the same issue. From what I can gather, there seems to be no support for My Films in this skin yet - it has been raised in the bug tracker.

I added it. Hopefully we will have the file available son

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Yes there is no support yet, I started to skin it for the last release but it just crashed every time I entered the plugin so I gave up:(

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Yes there is no support yet, I started to skin it for the last release but it just crashed every time I entered the plugin so I gave up:(
You can try to use skin files for Mediastream as those two skins are similar (copy all files MesFilms*.xml from the Mediastream skin directory into he streamedMP then do cosmetics enhancements if needed).

piernik

Portal Pro
October 22, 2008
mattsk88 try again having Mediastream as basics - I copied files to streamedMP as zebons suggested and it works, though it's not perfect.
Tell me if You're gonna try. Good luck

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
mattsk88 try again having Mediastream as basics - I copied files to streamedMP as zebons suggested and it works, though it's not perfect.

Already done and uploaded to the SVN for the next release. There may be a couple of tiny issues but i cleaned most of it up:).

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain

Already done and uploaded to the SVN for the next release. There may be a couple of tiny issues but i cleaned most of it up:).

Those files in the Svn have 2 problems of overlap:
1- when a film has specific fanart, them the fanart picture and the default backdrop are showed at same time.
2- the actors overlap the next fields.

Zebons already fixed these bugs in the mediastream version :
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-upd-23-12-08-a-48817/index42.html#post350698

Users who are viewing this thread