Crashing after 30 seconds (1 Viewer)

Groovemaize

Portal Pro
November 14, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Crashing after 30 secs, wifi remote disabled but showing as error for some reason, logs attached, any help would be greatly received.

Cheers

Guy

Win 10
i3 2021
GTX 1060
16 GB Ram

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_15_08_18__22_52.zip
    423.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks I'll look into an aerial amplifier. I'm still confused why it used to work and not now. It worked in all weather as well as I remember watching in summer without a problem. I do have Netflix and I guess I don't watch a great deal of TV, although every now and then there's something on I'd like to watch.
Ok thanks I'll look into an aerial amplifier. I'm still confused why it used to work and not now. It worked in all weather as well...
Hello, my live TV picture pixellates every few seconds. Sometimes it plays ok for a little while then the issue comes back. I have...
Replies
Views
Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon...
Hi, I have been trialling MP2 since the release of 2.3 and I am having a big problem with it's usability. I have a server on a...
Replies
Views
There's an auto3d updated available in a post, don't have thats under my hand right now, but yiu can use it, arion_p fixed it [emoji106] Glads it was working for you [emoji106] Tapatalk
There's an auto3d updated available in a post, don't have thats under my hand right now, but yiu can use it, arion_p fixed it...
Dear support, After upgrading from 1.22 to either 1.23 or 1.24 all movies or videos I play only shows black screen. Audio is fine...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom