foxbenw

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    Welwyn Garden City
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello
    Does anyone know if there is a plugin or program I can use to create metadata .xml files for films/tv series (ie per episode) that I can re-import back into the recordings database?
    Thanks
    Ben

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    For MovingPictures there is an existing 3rd party plugin (look on forum) that exports in XBMC NFO compatible format, that MovPic supports for offline re-imports.

MP-TVSeries however is not ready yet and it is still an open enhancement request as per:

Issue #272 = http://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/issues/detail?id=272
    Issue #280 = http://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/issues/detail?id=280
    Issue #548 = http://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/issues/detail?id=548

Each issue covers a different angle to what you are looking for, so 'star' them all or only the one that matches what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
    Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
    Hello, I am trying to create a view to display recently added Series. The added date in the online_series table doesn't seem to be...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start. I windows event logg I get the following...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom