CVS Download (1 Viewer)

pshdo

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Holbaek, Denmark
Yes, but the server don´t work as good as the old one...... :cry:

I can´t download CVS now..... :!:

The connection is closed after about 8mb or so....... :x

The download worked on the old CVS server....
https://www.team-mediaportal.de/

Yesterday i tried 5 times before i got a working copy of the latest CVS, and today it seems to be impossible......

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    öhm...the server didnt change, only the domain-redirect is another.
    Downloading still works like charme, maybe your problem is related to your PC or ISP? Whats your download speed normally?

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ive done some modifications now, you maybe run into a script timeout before due to a slow download connection. Please try again and let me know if problem is still existing.

pshdo

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Holbaek, Denmark
    Hi there m8.....

A Frater said:
    Hi
    I cant download at all (dial-up) and even with download manager keeps resetting as server end :(

Thanks for the support..... :wink:

@ High
    öhm...the server didnt change, only the domain-redirect is another.

Perhaps, but something else has changed also, i have never had any problems before from the "old server", but now i can´t download anymore for some reason.... :?:
    I have no problem with any other places i download from, so i don´t think that the problem is with my ISP....
    I download with about 60-62kb/s at the moment....
    mediaportal-cvs-03-18-2006--10-10
    And it stops arround 8-8,5mb.....

pshdo

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Holbaek, Denmark
    [=high= said:
    ] Please try again and let me know if problem is still existing.

Hi there....

It seems that the problem is gone now......
    Just now i have downloaded the last 3 CVS updates with no problems at all.....

Thanks m8.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
    When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom