CVS Tags (1 Viewer)

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
London, UK
Is the source code tagged in CVS so that I can, for example, extract version 0.1.0.9 and have a stable piece of code. I don't have direct access to CVS (only via cvsgrab).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Glad you have it working ;)
Glad you have it working ;)
I have enclosed TV server log which is showing that IP and Port 172.24.16.1:31456 is refusing the connection, therefore the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
  • Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom