display date of photo (1 Viewer)

medaust

Portal Pro
September 12, 2007
Home Country
Hi All,

In the My Picture section, when display digital photo, is it possible to display the date/time of when they are taken? I believe this info is inside the files.

Thanks

Olodin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2004
    Inside of list views or when viewing a picture you can use right-click/F3 -> properties to see the EXIF data of the picture. This info also shows the date the photo was taken.

Have a look at UsingMyPictures in the documentation.

medaust

Portal Pro
    September 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Thanks for the reply. What I really want is to have date automatically display for each photo, just like the date stamp on the old photos. This is very useful when display photos of children at very young age, where a couple of month has a big difference.

Olodin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2004
    Having some sort of overlay info while watching pictures/slideshows would be really nice. Just like progress and video information when watching TV or a movie. Using the same key to show it.

@Mods
    Could this be added to improvment suggestions forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have I missed something all this time? Is there a way of marking recordings as favourites, and an easy way to display them? Thank you
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom