Dual channels at same time (english and spanish audio) (1 Viewer)

faleloncio

Portal Pro
August 31, 2006
Badajoz
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have a big problem with dual audio channels videos. I ear both channels (english and spanish) at same time.
I can't select (with A key) channels now, have no choice.

Any idea?

Thank you

juanjiviris

September 15, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Same thing happens to me, spanish too, 2 channels, I hear both at the same time and dont know how to turn one off or switch between them.

My only solution right now is using Virtualdubmod to extract one audio from the file so it only has the spanish one, that way I hear it the way I want, but thats not the perfect solution :)

Someone can help, please ?

Blenno

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Same Problem here... only affects my TV Server machine right now. I can play the same show on an MP client machine and get normal audio.

Someone in the know please help!!

B.

Eso Rimmer

Portal Member
    November 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    SAme problem here. I can't figure out how to switch audio channels in Live TV (DVB-T) broadcast (czech+origial language). They play both at the same time like it's said before.

Blenno

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Are you guys using .mpg as the recording format?

I found that switching to .ts format eliminated this problem. I don't like doing that though because some of my players can't use .ts format.

B.

Eso Rimmer

Portal Member
    November 11, 2008
    Home Country
    In my case I'm talking about live TV not recordings. I'm not sure whether MP is set to mpg or ts. Do you think it may affect live broadcasting too? I don't have the HTPC here (it's friend's) so can't try it.

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you enable the AudioDualMonoMode feature?

That's exactly the function implemented for this kind if stations

Eso Rimmer

Portal Member
    November 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks for your reply. I've passed your advice to my friend. I guess the setting you mentioned should be somewhere inside TV server config., right?

Users who are viewing this thread