[Approved] DVB-C Tuningparameters for Delta the Netherlands (1 Viewer)

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

Attached the tuningparameters for Provider Delta in the Netherlands.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

Sjakko

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
An update.

Alternatively you could use the "Use advanced tuning options" > "search for transponder list" with:
frequency: 402000
Symbol rate: 6875
Modulation: 64 QAM

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Delta.xml
    4.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
I think tuning details for Baden Württemberg are also the same as NRW and Hessen. BR
I think tuning details for Baden Württemberg are also the same as NRW and Hessen. BR
I have done a new xml-file with new correct TuningParameters/dvbc/Germany.Vodafone NRW Hessen.xml The file is replacing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom