[Approved] Dvb-t tuning for Croatia (1 Viewer)

sledge123

September 6, 2012
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Hi,

here are new dvb-t tuning parameters for Croatia. All of the old ones can be deleted.

Attachments

• mp dvb-t regions croatia 27.3.2013.zip
    3.4 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot tune into a few channels which work using a different live-TV program, but I'll try to elaborate a bit further and then post in a different thread)
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot...
Hi, since the channel scan cannot find a few channels (which can be found and tuned in using the software "WinTV", so the TV card...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Replies
Views
From "TvServer_SetupTv.2.log", it looks as though you imported channel definitions into MP 1.29 (257 channels, 2 channel groups). Presumably you had previously exported these definitions from MP 1.15. Although this ought to work, I am not sure that it will work when there is such a large difference in the MP versions (there may have...
From "TvServer_SetupTv.2.log", it looks as though you imported channel definitions into MP 1.29 (257 channels, 2 channel groups)...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC according to the OP. I do not see why it should not work with MP, I am using its successor the TBS 6281-SE which works well with both MP1 and MP2 but I only have OTA DVBT2, no DVBT any more. Which version of MP...
The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC...
I am trying to set up the latest version of Mediaportal 2 using Windows 10 Home I have a TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 card with the latest...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom