[solved] DVB/T2 HD Germany - Channelscan (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmmm, okay. It's strange that the network table (NIT actual) references only satellite transponders, and no other DVB-T or T2 transmitters.
    I know this even from cable providers which also just forwarded the satellite NIT. So such things happen :-(

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    For TsReader, I'm still investigating crashes of some (non-TV) files with Lentoid decoder (which don't happen if I use LAV Splitter, or LAV decoder with TsReader), and parsing problems with some HEVC files.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just noticed that I should be seeing more than 5 HD test channels, there are 6 more from a different transmitter (channel 26, 514Mhz) 2 clear and the rest scambled. I rescanned today but the additional 6 channels are not listed under TV channels however they are shown as radio channels (same as the screenshot I included in my post on page 1) . I tried to do a preview in the radio channel section and I do get a good quality video and audio playback.:)
    Am I doing something wrong? Or is something not right and how can I correct it? Logs attached, includes scan completed about 18:00 today

UPDATE: Scratch that, I guess it was just a leftover from a scan prior to the HEVC package. I deleted the radio stations and rescanned and they now appear in TV Channels.:)

Last edited:

ritterkun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have installed MP/TVserver/TSReader files from Onedrive and got the six DVB-T2 channels (Düsseldorf 650000mhz) after deleting the former Radio Channels. The two unscrambled TV-channels are working but needing very much CPU-Usage on my thin-client I`ve installed to test with DVB-T2-Stick.
    Do you need logs any longer. Possible to generate.
    Thanks for the great work.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

ritterkun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for answer.
    There is no epg data on DVB-T2 HD-channels.

Testing a little bit more. Maybe I install on my powerful TV-Server/Client.
    I try to help if there is any need for.

edit:-EPG-Grabber is working also. German DVB-T2 is working on a AMD-A8 with about 50% CPU-usage.

Last edited:

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    I've uploaded two more samples. These ones are "real" channels and not some test streams. As they are on a different transponder, I've also uploaded the raw packet dump from this mux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom