Embedded lyrics mp3 tags (1 Viewer)

sdf

Portal Pro
September 29, 2006
Home Country
Italy Italy
The latest version of the plugin can't read lyrics tag embedded in mp3 (lyrics, unsynced lyrics, etc.).
Older versions of the plugin used to work.
Anyone knows why?

sdf

Portal Pro
September 29, 2006
Home Country
Italy Italy
Still no go with latest 0.23 version.
Maybe I have to import into the database?
Mp3 lyrics tags can't be read on the fly?
I remember that version 0.14 (or 0.15) could read tags on the fly.
Any suggestions?

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi, sorry for not responding to your original post, but I haven't seen this thread before now.

It might be related to the work on the tagreader which the MP core team has redesigned the latter months. It could also be a error in the plugin; I'll have a look at it. The new tagreader also lets you write lyrics to the music tags, which the upcoming version 1.00 of MyLyrics natural will take advantage of. The new release of the plugin is planned for sunday/beginning of next week.

best regards

sdf

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thank you mackey!
    If I can help you with logs or other tests...
    Keep going the good work!
    Best regards,
    sdf

sdf

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Tried version 1.0.
    All working perfectly!
    Thank you mackay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom