EPG issues.....help (1 Viewer)

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
January 19, 2006
Is there any way to get the tv guide info w/ out a zap2it account in the USA? ( as u have to re register every 3-4 months) Is there another service/website the provides the XML info needed. Or is there another way w/ out using XML?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. The Schedules Direct plugin that works for MP1 does not work for MP2. The installer for that plugin only works for MP1. I haven't been able to make the other methods work - mainly tvguide.com since EPG Buddy says that import is not working.
Thanks. The Schedules Direct plugin that works for MP1 does not work for MP2. The installer for that plugin only works for MP1. I...
Is there a recent procedure for USA users to import EPG data? I would like to use Schedules Direct like in MP1 but I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
Replies
Views
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
Arial Unicode is used as font, which covers most languages. There is no need to install another font. You also see in your EPG...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom