Error Failed to locate assembly 'Bass.net (1 Viewer)

ujwalk

December 30, 2009
Hi
I just installed Asio plugin. And now I am getting an Failed to locate assembly 'Bass.net, Version=2.3.1.2, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b7566c273e6ef480'.
Please Help!
Thanks
Ujwal

waltermalter

April 21, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Error Failed to locate assembly 'Bass.net

Hi there,

a little late, but maybe my answer is helpfull to other users facing the same problem with ASIO and MP 1.1.0 RC 2.
I received the same error message and the only solution I found was to uninstall ASIO.

To do so, start "MPInstaller.exe" (not MpeInstaller.exe) from your Program Files Directory. Select the PureAudio Plugin and click on "Uninstall".

That's it :D

Cheers,
Walter

Krystalize

May 28, 2010
Leiden
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thank you thank you thank you!
It would have cost me another keyboard if the error messages would have kept coming :)

PS. They really should make 1 installer/manager app for these plugins... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die TV-Server-Config öffnen will. Nach dem Klick auf OK startet die TV-Server-Config normal. Die MP-Version 1.30.0 läuft schon eine Weile ohne Probleme. War auch in der Vergangenheit schon in der Config von 1.30.0 - auch...
Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die...
Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
Replies
Views
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start. I windows event logg I get the following...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom