Export channel list (radio channel groups do not work) (1 Viewer)

josch.hh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 29, 2008
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The export function does not export the radio channel groups... the tv channel groups work.

Is there a bug in the channel export to xml function?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
    Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom