Extended: Add "play disk" to basic home (1 Viewer)

h.l.hh.mp

Portal Member
December 16, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi

Is there a hack to add "play disk" to the basic home? I think it looks times better than the classic home.

If not: Will it be possible using the to-come editor?

Thanks
Holger

MacGyverek

Portal Pro
January 27, 2010
Rydułtowy
Home Country
Poland Poland
You looking for this??

Attachments

• home2.jpg
    home2.jpg
    221.7 KB

h.l.hh.mp

Portal Member
December 16, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Yes, but my second page of the Titan basic menu looks like this:

pic1.jpg

the classic home looks like this:

pic2.jpg

Have you implemented any additional configuration?

Bye
Holger

MacGyverek

Portal Pro
January 27, 2010
Rydułtowy
Home Country
Poland Poland
This is my skin version. You can try this. There is many chagnes:
- bigger OSD,
- smaller dialog texts
- smaller recording dialogs
- EPG with descriptions, genre
- custom basic screen
- backgrounds for basic screen 2
- sleep control
- many, many many....

Please try...

Attachments

• Titan.rar
    22.5 MB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is my skin version. You can try this. There is many chagnes:
    - bigger OSD,
    - smaller dialog texts
    - smaller recording dialogs
    - EPG with descriptions, genre
    - custom basic screen
    - backgrounds for basic screen 2
    - sleep control
    - many, many many....

Please try...

Maybe some screenshots?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Will try to do so ;)
    Will try to do so ;)
    I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library, but it's long work for me, and to be honest i doesn't have motivation. if finally worked for you , i'm glad. personnaly, i know on BD drive i have, was a mess to work because of the BD disc driver was not...
    Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library...
    I'm trying to play the Blu-ray Doctor Who - Flux and both disk 1 and disk 2 simply freeze MePo 1.30. I waited about 4- minutes...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Resume playback from DE
    Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto Login do what it says on the tin. The only way to make it work is to manually log in each time. Any hints as to what I'm missing with the login system?
    Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto...
    So "Resume playback from" only works when MediaPortal 2 has NOT been turned off, meaning if I shut MediaPortal 2 down, restart it...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom