Feature Request: Indicator for new episodes (1 Viewer)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi,

Its possible to implement a indicator for new episodes in tvseries like Titan skin?
See the image above

Attachments

• new_episode.jpg
    new_episode.jpg
    1 MB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For me dont work. I need to enable some option?
    If i'm correct this is all handled by the plugin itself (StreamedMP doesn't use Latest MediaHandler for this if i'm correct).
    Nothing you need to configure, it should work out-of-the-box.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is this shown in all Views ? I use listview and on the left side on the big covers i don't see this. In other views i see the new logo.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is this shown in all Views ? I use listview and on the left side on the big covers i don't see this. In other views i see the new logo.
    I just tested this view, and i can confirm that the posters don't get the NEW 'overlay' on them.

@ltfearme any comments on this? is this intended behavior or wasn't the overlay implemented for the list + posters view?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Its intended for WideBanner Layout and Poster Filmstrip Layout. The reason it was only done for the graphical layouts is that skinners can't add there own overlays to thumb layouts so the plugin handles it.

For List layouts it can be added to the selected skin banner/poster as another overlay similar to the watched icons but I have chosen not to do that.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If skinners want to know if the selected series has new episodes based on TVSeries configuration then you can use the following series property:
    Code:
    #TVSeries.Series.HasNewEpisodes
    The property will either be 1 or 0, basically the same as whats stored in the database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
    Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom