Feature Request: Indicator for new episodes (1 Viewer)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi,

Its possible to implement a indicator for new episodes in tvseries like Titan skin?
See the image above

Attachments

• new_episode.jpg
    new_episode.jpg
    1 MB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For me dont work. I need to enable some option?
    If i'm correct this is all handled by the plugin itself (StreamedMP doesn't use Latest MediaHandler for this if i'm correct).
    Nothing you need to configure, it should work out-of-the-box.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is this shown in all Views ? I use listview and on the left side on the big covers i don't see this. In other views i see the new logo.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is this shown in all Views ? I use listview and on the left side on the big covers i don't see this. In other views i see the new logo.
    I just tested this view, and i can confirm that the posters don't get the NEW 'overlay' on them.

@ltfearme any comments on this? is this intended behavior or wasn't the overlay implemented for the list + posters view?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Its intended for WideBanner Layout and Poster Filmstrip Layout. The reason it was only done for the graphical layouts is that skinners can't add there own overlays to thumb layouts so the plugin handles it.

For List layouts it can be added to the selected skin banner/poster as another overlay similar to the watched icons but I have chosen not to do that.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If skinners want to know if the selected series has new episodes based on TVSeries configuration then you can use the following series property:
    Code:
    #TVSeries.Series.HasNewEpisodes
    The property will either be 1 or 0, basically the same as whats stored in the database.

Users who are viewing this thread