Feature Request (1 Viewer)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi guys great work, But now that we have a huge selection of videos and movies. Would it be possible to get IMDb incorporated
    into online videos for the art and descriptions? :D

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That is going to be a tough one, and only usable for this website, so I don't think that's going to be realized.

mat123

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Is it possible to implement a "Remove all" or "Delete all" function in Favorites and Downloaded videos?
    So that you can remove all videos from the playlist with one button? Now you can only delete one at a time.

Thanks

argd

Portal Member
    August 17, 2010
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Creating regexps for the OnlineVideos for last few days, I'm thinking that it would be great to add some behaviour rules when OV parses "Generic Site" regexps:
    - in case no "dynamicCategories" regexp defined, skip directly to the "videoList", like with subCategories now: sometimes, there is only 1 useful video category present, so why click more when it is possible to just change "baseUrl";
    - sometimes, there is a SWF player's playlist feature prsent for some videos, for example for TV series; but for next video on the same site, there is just one videofile, w/out playlist: so, it would be great if OV could ignore playlistUrl regexp in case no matches found, and jump to fileList.

Thanks

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just added to svn, will be in 0.25!

Is it possible to implement a "Remove all" or "Delete all" function in Favorites and Downloaded videos?
    So that you can remove all videos from the playlist with one button? Now you can only delete one at a time.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
    Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom