Feature Requests & Bug Reports (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanfmaster

Portal Pro
January 25, 2006
graz
Home Country
Austria Austria
if one stream codec dose not work; can onlinevideo pick a other one for me?
avi,flv,mov....

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi emphatic,

Great suggestion. Added to the skin;)

cheers
    cul8er

Mike1978

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports

Hi cul8er!

Something that I always found anoying about MediaPortal are the not working music features like "play as next". I don't know if this is a skin related bug or this wasn't ever supposed to work (but why then include this option in the context menue?) with MediaPortal. In the music database open the context menue on any song and select "play as next": the player just plays the next song in the list after the end of current song, ignoring my "play next". This once did work for me, but only in the playlist menue. Unfortunately there is no context menue in playlist menue using X-Factor. Due to my lack of english it's hard to explain, I hope you see what I mean.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    little problem with the InfoService latest release

Attachments

• error.png
      error.png
      506.8 KB

dfcwolf

Portal Member
    February 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi!

Yesterday i did upgrade the Mp 1.0.2 to 1.1.0. When install the XFactor, the My Trailer, Online video and the Radio Time plugins finished the work... :(

Under the Blue3 skin, the Radio Time working...

When start the OnlineVideo under the XFactor. Have a question "Perform automatic update?" Click the "yes", and try update. But "timeout"

After start the RadioTime, have a black screen...

MyTrailer start. Try update and nothing... :(

Under the MP 1.0.2 working fine all plugins and the skin...

Terrabyte

Portal Pro
    May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports

Feature Request:

Hi cul8er,

at first a big thank to your great work.

Maybe it is possible to get some bigger Banners for the TV-Series?

In a distance of 5 meters to my 46" screen it does not look so fine.

THX

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread