Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Truri,

Next version will have this support.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi doing23,

Some of the games are already supported (like Mastermind, Hexxagon, Simon Say). The other are planned for a future release but I have no idea when...

best regards
    cul8er

Atreides

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I got a bug I think. I have Play DVD enabled in the mp config but when I have a dvd in the drive and I hit play dvd it goes black then back to the home screen. I have attached my error log if that helps. I dont know what to do.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Atreides,

Thanks for your report. I cannot reproduce this. I have tried to start a dvd from the basichome and from the myVideos plugin and both work.

Please describe exactly what you are doing, what screen and menu you use to start the dvd. Is it a dvd or blueray?

EDIT; Please also try changing some settings in the MP config for DVD (have you set the codec?). It looks like when loading your dvd settings it gets a null pointer exception.

EDIT2; If all fails, please test using blue3wide and see if the same problem exist.

best regards
    cul8er

Atreides

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Cul8er
    Thanks for the reply. I tried changing the codecs but nothing helped. I then tested it with blue3wide and the same problem happened. I am going to report this to the 1.1.0 rc3 forum. Thanks for your help though. I really appreciate it.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Cul8er,

Got a request. Would it be possible to include the app "worldclock" in your skin? I am thinking like a big analogue semi transparent clock in the right corner or something. Well, big.... Atleast bigger than the current non-working one with digital time indication. Its kind of hard to read :)
    It doesn't even have to be stuck to the top-bar when viewing home-screen.

What do you think about this.

Here are a couple of samples of the clock itself.
    62614d1274730465-worldclock-plugin-mediaportal-v0-3-6-main-screen.jpg

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi edterbak,

Thanks for the suggestion but I have no current plans to include this at least not in the short term.

best regards
    cul8er

Olijames

Portal Member
    November 17, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Cul8er,

I have a request. Would it be possible to include the app "Music Trivia" in your skin?

I have copied over the Blue3 skin files but it all looks little out shape.

Many thanks

Oli.

On another note I still need to check what happens with the notify icon in Blue3, will try and get back to you ASAP.

Cheers.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Olijames,

The version I'm currently running on my dev PC have full support for music trivia so it will be supported in next version ;)

cheers
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread