Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Feature Requests & Bug Reports

hi cul8er,

are you sometimes there, we have no news from you ? Maybe you"re working a lot on you new skin and have no time to spend here ? Please just keep us update, i'd like to know if it's worth posting bug report and feature request !

azzuro post is important and is done to improve logo management into MePo's skins

tx

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I have a problem with file explorer.
    When I open file explorer I can change from the left sight to the right sight on my screen but I can't change back to the left side of the screen.
    Anyone some ideas?

regards
    olli14

dirki1972

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports

Hi Cul8er,
    what the matter? when will come new Version from your xfactor for MP 1.2 ?
    You say will come soon :) but this is already few weeks ago....

regards
    dirk

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France

Hi there, another bug report :

when using the "virtual keyboard" we can not see what we type (depending on where we are) if background is dark as letters are dark as well ! You should force a background on the text zone

Happy new year to everybody

tx

Then here is a sum up of all my bug report and feature requests, losted in previous pages !

- BR1- under recorded TV, it is written "Recordings"... even in french ! Then i went in "mytvrecordedtv.xml", found 3 "recordings" that i replace with "Enregistrements" (the french translation) and this is OK. Can't we put there a "language code" to have this word auto in the right language ? Thx to BWG that found this solution !

- BR2 - when i first went on radio, nothing appears... then i understood that you only support list view (and in previous skin i was on icons view), then went on blue3wide, choose list, back on xfactor and all is ok. Do you plan to have an icon view ? Or even a warning message ?

- BR3 - Depending on background, what is typed into virtual keyboard is to dark to be seen

- FR1 - In list view, we have only 5 items like in others views, on other skins this view has twice more items (on item per lines, here you use 2 lines for on item). Can't you have one record per line to have more items ? (and then the red round for recording in progress could be on the same line). If you do not plan to change that (i can understand this is your skin !) can you tell me which .xml i should alter, and give me some advice - thanks

- FR2 - when under "list view" on MP video plugin we can not tell files from folders, isn't it a good idea to add a little icon (or change text color, attribute or so) to know where folder are ? I thing this is really important to see at first sight were are files and where are folders when browsing its video database

EDIT :

bug 3 solved with a workarround, cul8er should be able to integrate this into a next release : in fact file white.bmp is missing, just take it into "media" folder of blue3wide skin folder, do not forget to delete cache folder, and then all is ok !

bwg

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Re: Re : Feature Requests & Bug Reports

EDIT :

bug 3 solved with a workarround, cul8er should be able to integrate this into a next release : in fact file white.bmp is missing, just take it into "media" folder of blue3wide skin folder, do not forget to delete cache folder, and then all is ok !

glad to be of help :D

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France

And i'm sorry, as yesterday i edited my post to add "thanks to bwg" but i should have miss something as i can see that !

This is not fair, sorry and once again many thx ;)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay. A bit busy with MP work (now a team member), fanart handler, x-factor and CLR skin.... As stated before, I will not release any additions for x-factor for the MP1.1.x release. This means that I'm only focusing on getting all things to work for MP1.2 and since that is not released yet we are in no hurry. So please be patience and a new version will come when ready.

cheers
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread