Feature Requests & Bug Reports (2 Viewers)

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Feature Requests & Bug Reports

Hi cul8er,

thx for this clear reply, and IMO your right to do that : focusing on 1.2 and then having a perfect version (with some of our requests i hope :) ) is really a good idea

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi cul8er,

Thanks for the reply.
    I do have a small question. Its about rockstar. It has been released and Version 1.02 is already there. You did say something about a skinfile for xfactor, But I havent found it somewhere yet. Could be me ofcourse.

would it be possible to create the rockstar skinfile? Or maybe someone else can help with this?

Good to hear your busy on MP itself now. :)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Than you for your request and I would love to skin the Pandora plugin but since I'm outside of US I cannot. This plugin works only in US and since I'm in Sweden I cannot test it and that makes it impossible to skin it. Hopefully some user can make a skin file and post here.

cheers
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Stopped capturing live tv DE
    Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is OK. Thanks so much for reminding me where to find the sort function. I failed to notice the tabs at the top and as I said, I had tried to find the method in the wiki. Everything is back to normal, so...
    Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
    Replies
    Views
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom