"FireDTV / FloppyDTV T/CI work now with Free To Air channels of RiksTV" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI assignments, may be this helps, I do not know, but right now all channels seem to work OK though.
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI...
Hi folks, Since I could not find any complete tutorial for the installation of my new Digital Devices (DD) DuoFlex C/C2/T/T2 V3...
Replies
Views
That puts me in a very sad state... but if someone could recompile it (i do not have the necessary skills or even the free hard disc space to install all the things needed) and give me the dll I'd be happy to host the dll for everyone to download it who needs it (both for mp1 and mp2)
That puts me in a very sad state... but if someone could recompile it (i do not have the necessary skills or even the free hard...
Hi@all this might go out to the developer of the slimTV Plugin... anyways the following is the case: I have a TV Card with DVB-S2...
Replies
Views
Withdrawing my questions, I gave up and bought a different card :) Thanks for your help anyway!
Withdrawing my questions, I gave up and bought a different card :) Thanks for your help anyway!
Addition from FreakyJ You can find the latest version of the patch compatible with MP 1.4 only here...
Replies
Views
I just must say. YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME! the xml file worked perfectly I LOVE YOU! i´ll follow your link and post right away THX again man. Best regards Aldarion
I just must say. YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME! the xml file worked perfectly I LOVE YOU! i´ll follow your link and post right away...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 stable MediaPortal Skin: orginal Windows Version: windows 7 ultimate 64 bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom(tm(...
Replies
Views
I looked on the 'Recommended HW' page from the MP main menu, and was rather disappointed that only 2 devices were featured. I expected a big table with many common models. Instead, just the FireDTV and FloppyDTV? Surely MP is more compatible than that? I live in Australia and want to capture free-to-air digital TV broadcasts. I don't...
I looked on the 'Recommended HW' page from the MP main menu, and was rather disappointed that only 2 devices were featured. I...
I looked on the 'Recommended HW' page from the MP main menu, and was rather disappointed that only 2 devices were featured. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom