Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ok,

Try this one.

It might not work for music as you'd like though, so please test it for me and let me know what you think... if it is not right for music then I'll see if I can fix it.

Thanks,

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Excellent,

Just check how it works on Music shortcuts if you would ... I don't know how it will handle those ... and if people will like the way it does ...

Thanks,

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    hehe, I was one step ahead of you Spragleknas ;)

Which is nice for a change :)

Cheers,

infy

Portal Member
    January 27, 2006
    Now if only it would open folders too :eek:

.lnk's to folders that would be great...

would you be able to make something like that?

BillyGates

Portal Pro
    October 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just some feedback on using shortcuts (.LNK's) for MP3 files.

Now I should start by saying I don't use MP for playing MP3's at all (I use MediaMonkey instead :D ), but I tested it just incase someone wanted to use this plugin with MP3's...

Here's the what I found... :)

1. The music plays, when I click on a .LNK... great!
    2. When you click on .LNK's it goes to a blank fullscreen... running MP3's stays on the MP skin environment. :)
    3. MP3's listed showed embedded Album Art for the icon... .LNK's show a Video Camera default icon.

So I should stress I took about 1-2 minutes to set this up and test it, so I may not have a clue and may have misconfigured something... and am not really sure how MP3's should 'normally' look... but it looks like there could be some improvements... if anyone really wants to use .LNK's with MP3's.

Thanks a lot again for the plugin! :)

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks BillyGates,

I thought that might happen. I need to add some more logic into the plugin to tell if you're choosing a video link or a music link...

I'll have another go at it and try to add folder shortcut support as well.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread