follow the shortcut-s (lnk) (1 Viewer)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Any change of supporting photos as well?
    I have a "Best Photo" folder that is regularly used as a slideshow. The "best" photos is currently duplicated from the original location. One photo 4-5 mb, hundreds of photos...this can save me a gig or two if it will work with a shortcut.

dean_nz

May 12, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi all, I've just tried downloading both plugins posted in this thread, but neither seem to be working in MP. I've added .lnk as a file extension in My Videos, but selecting the shortcuts in MP results in no playback. I'm using the latest version of MP, V0.2.3.0

kanelbulle

Portal Member
    February 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

Havent heard anything for a while now, did you make any progress with the "resume-function" (I wrote about that a couple of posts earlier in this thread) or is this plugin no longer being developed?

//Fred

Recma

Portal Member
    May 3, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    ok, yep that's a fair call ...

I'll see what I can do...

Should have something for you in about 10/15 minutes...

Cheers,

Hello,

I just would like to know if this function has been implemented in the last releases of MP ? I haven't see any options like these one in the configuration program...

The plug in wich is downloadable on this page is probably to old to work properly on the last versions (I will however test it this evening).

Thanks !

bogey

Portal Member
    March 2, 2008
    Hi,
    please resume development of this highly useful plugin!!!

It did work in 2.3.0 flawlessly and partly works in 1.0.1.

All my films are in various drives and folders and I put .lnk-files into a single folder for MP to scan.

On starting a film inside MP via a .lnk-entry in the database, MP tells me that it is not able to play the file, but at the same time the film is already playing inside the preview area. I then have to press OK to make the popup disappear and press the button for fullscreen. Then the film plays without any problems. But the popup and preview is annoying ;-)

Thanks a lot
    bogey

GeoffC

Portal Member
    June 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Any chance of this plugin being updated to work with the current version of MP?

Users who are viewing this thread