Homepage Forum/Homepage partly not reachable due to routing issues (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.2 Release DE
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950 align:start position:0% hi<00:00:06.240><c> this</c><00:00:06.540><c> is</c><00:00:06.660><c> Kathy</c><00:00:07.200><c> from</c><00:00:07.500><c> Kathy</c><00:00:08.099><c> talks</c><00:00:08.460><c>...
Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Closing this looong thread due to the new release. Discussions now here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-2-0-0-0-2015-03-26.130171/
Closing this looong thread due to the new release. Discussions now here...
Google Code project | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to how we record tv shows without recording reruns? I know this is probably very basic but anywhere I post on the forum on this is met with a deafening silence. I am sure Mediaportal can do this easily since...
Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to...
I've been using MediaPortal for a few months, when I first took the plunge I struggled with understanding how to configure...
Replies
Views
Thanks for spending the time to look through my logs igalan. :thx: I have set the log verbosity to 'debug' mode in MP config, but couldn't find one for TV server. Not sure if that will help with the TV.log. I had the 'enable extensive logging' ticked in both the TVserver PowerScheduler plugin and MP PowerScheduler plugin. I...
Thanks for spending the time to look through my logs igalan. :thx: I have set the log verbosity to 'debug' mode in MP config...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista x64 Home Premium SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom