Forum skin (1 Viewer)

pierremenard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2006
    Verona (Italy)
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    At the moment, the "home" button" in the forum skin links to mediaportal testteam homepage, but I think that the aim was to link to mediaportal homepage.

Hoping it to be usefull...

F.

--

Update @ 16.33: Solved.

Efros

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2006
    Maine
    Home Country
    England England
    Will any alternative skins for the forums be available. I am having probs with the white on grey, my eyes aint what they used to be.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The link should be fixed now, thanks for posting about it.

I will be looking for some alternate styles to install on the forums, but it won't happen overnight.

jawbroken

Portal Pro
    August 13, 2005
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    It is rather low contrast for easy reading. Maybe a darker grey on the bars would make the white text stand out more?

fathead

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2005
    Please please add alternative skin options for the forum. I have tried accessing this site 3 days running now, but always give up because I just find the layout & style unusable. The old style whilst not being pretty to look at, was very functional & easy to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom