<
<
<
<
<

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Cannot get FH Holiday to work DE
Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
MP 1.32 x86 FH 4.0.3.338 Holidays 1.0.0.17 I added a birthday and changed the FanartHandler.xml to HolidayShowAllDay yes so I can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDR support DE
thank you for the answer, I keep mepo1 and madvr :D
thank you for the answer, I keep mepo1 and madvr :D
Happy new year to everyone! Have mp2 got hdr support ? Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show further information. OSD progress bar that shows different positions (current position, buffered position, total buffer length) chapter indicators, so you can see, where you can jump respectively from...
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
Replies
Views
Happy new years too :)
Happy new years too :)
First, Happy new year to you ! Best wishes to you! :) Usually, a new version of MP is released at the end of the year. What's...
Replies
Views
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom