french sites (1 Viewer)

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
You can ask @titof directly here, but he hasn't been around since January ;)
If you want to take care of those Utils, we should move the classes into your project - I will then publish the new titof dll without those utils and transfer ownership of those sites to you, so you can publish them.
I PM'ed @titof. Chances of a reply are slim to none. His last forum posting was in November 2012. His last commit to svn was in March 2012.

I hope he is all right and wish him the best.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
DLL for getting some French sites operational. Following is the list of changes (testers needed, feedback welcome):
  • Fixed Wat.tv playback (with r2815)
    • Added thumbnails, airdate and duration in video listings page
    • Excluded shows from video listings page which were not really part of the show
  • TF1 playback mostly fixed (with r2813)
  • M6 Replay (for clips only - no full episodes) (with r2816)
DLL needs to go in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos.

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.Sites.titof-r2816.zip
    16 KB
Last edited:

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
My review of your r2813 dll
wat.tv only works for the option you fixed (TV replay). "TV replay" directly goes to TF1, and not to other channels. This would be interesting because NONE of the french sites included by Titof is now working, except Canal+, Gulli and MyTaratata.
But not all TF1 replays are working (for me it is not possible to get "les feux de l'amour" for example, and some other programs)
wat.tv needs a long time to open (compared to the other sites into OnlineVideo)
Do you think it is possible to fix the rest of the original dll? I am ready to test everything you need, this is the only thing I can do (unfortunatly)!

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
My review of your r2813 dll
wat.tv only works for the option you fixed (TV replay). "TV replay" directly goes to TF1, and not to other channels. This would be interesting because NONE of the french sites included by Titof is now working, except Canal+, Gulli and MyTaratata.
But not all TF1 replays are working (for me it is not possible to get "les feux de l'amour" for example, and some other programs)
wat.tv needs a long time to open (compared to the other sites into OnlineVideo)
Do you think it is possible to fix the rest of the original dll? I am ready to test everything you need, this is the only thing I can do (unfortunatly)!
Thanks for the report. Can you provide debug logs for the programs that do not work for TF1?

Regarding the rest of the DLL sites, it is very painstaking and takes lots of time to fix. Not knowing French doesn't help either. In any case I will do my best (time permitting).

I'm off on vacation for the next 2 weeks, so progress will be non-existent.

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
See the onlineVideos.log with all the tests I did (various sites, french and others).
See line 337, for example, a video that does not open in Tv replays. TF1. You can find more, also.
look at the begening of the log, how difficult it was to open wat.tv

.....and what will you do during your vacation if you don't play with MePo? ;)

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
See the onlineVideos.log with all the tests I did (various sites, french and others).
See line 337, for example, a video that does not open in Tv replays. TF1. You can find more, also.
look at the begening of the log, how difficult it was to open wat.tv

.....and what will you do during your vacation if you don't play with MePo? ;)
I think my wife and kids would like to speak to you about my vacation plans :)

So, the log is not in DEBUG mode. Can you re-run with DEBUG mode? And to make it easy for me, attempt few things only. Also tell me how to reproduce in OnlineVideos. E.g., say, Open Wat.tv -> Secret Story 6 didn't work.

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
How can I do to run with debug mode? :( ...sorry!
Anyway, I will do that tomorrow because it's very late here and I need to go to bed (no vacation previsted...)

Last edited:

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
How can I do to run with debug mode? :( ...sorry!
Anyway, I will do that tomorrow because it's very late here and I need to go to bed (no vacation previsted...)
Use this for debug logging. Use radio button option #2 "Report a Bug to Plugin Developer or Skin Designer".
=DebugMode.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread