french sites (1 Viewer)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
mes amis français.

I have some good news. I was able to get Wat.tv to work. Find attached the dll named OnlineVideos.Sites.titof.dll. It should go in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos.

Features that I added and tried:

• Fixed Wat.tv playback
  • Added thumbnails, airdate and duration in video listings page
  • Excluded shows from video listings page which were not really part of the show
As an example, I have gone to Wat.tv -> Replay TV -> person-of-interest-tf1 and played a few 40+ minutes episodes. They played without geo restrictions.

Automatic publishing of this dll is not possible at the moment as ownership of the dll still resides with titof. Changes have been committed to svn (1, 2 and 3).

This is the best I could do at the moment. Let me know what you find. I also fixed one slight area of TF1 (Wat.tv extends from TF1), so perhaps someone could give TF1 a try as well. I know the catalogue in TF1 is ancient and needs to be redone. Perhaps later, I will give it a shot.

Hi!

I just installed Onlinevideo 1.5 on MP 1.3 and windows xp. Skin Titan.
I deleted the default titof .dll and put this new one.
wat.tv, into the plugin configuration, under "sites", is listed with a red circle. I don't understand how to do so that it turns green.
Of course, when i open MP, wat.tv is not into the list of French sites, so I cannot test your work.
Only Canal+ and Gulli are working (I suppose from the old titof configuration.)
If you could solve wat.tv for all French tv replays, it would be nice! Canal+ is not geo protected if you directly go to their own site.
I thank very much everybody trying to give us access, again, to french tv replays into MePo!

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi!

wat.tv, into the plugin configuration, under "sites", is listed with a red circle. I don't understand how to do so that it turns green.
Of course, when i open MP, wat.tv is not into the list of French sites, so I cannot test your work.
If you could solve wat.tv for all French tv replays, it would be nice! Canal+ is not geo protected if you directly go to their own site.
I thank very much everybody trying to give us access, again, to french tv replays into MePo!
I think Wat.tv is marked as broken on the global list, that's why it cannot be added. Any ideas @offbyone? I'm pretty sure that if you use MediaPortal Configuration and use OnlineVideos config from there, you can add even a broken site (from the sites tab) from the Global List even if it is broken.

Try and let us know.

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hi!

I think Wat.tv is marked as broken on the global list, that's why it cannot be added. Any ideas @offbyone? I'm pretty sure that if you use MediaPortal Configuration and use OnlineVideos config from there, you can add even a broken site (from the sites tab) from the Global List even if it is broken.

Try and let us know.

I really don't know how to do that.
wat.tv is in the sites tab, but you cannot do anything from there..edit? Nothing to edit...add? this is to add a new site...and delete, nothing else.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
I really don't know how to do that.

wat.tv is in the sites tab, but you cannot do anything from there..edit? Nothing to edit...add? this is to add a new site...and delete, nothing else.

Running out of ideas. Perhaps you can edit your c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\OnlineVideoSites.xml and make sure it has the following for Wat.tv:
Code:
	<Site name="Wat.tv" util="Wat" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="fr" lastUpdated="2011-05-17T09:53:55.1260225-04:00">
	  <Description>WAT TV, vidéos replay musique et films, votre média vidéo – Wat.tv</Description>
	</Site>
And perhaps also avoid doing an automatic update.

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
This was the solution!
In my OnlineVideoSites.xml I only had to change enabled="false" to enabled="true" and i could watch TV replay for TF1, it works.
Now, it would be fine to have it working the same way for all TV channels, if it is possible...:)
Thank you very much!!

Is it possible to download the stream on the PC as it was possible in the past?(I didn't find how) Because it stutters a lot and it would be better to have it as a video!

Last edited:

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
I can update the global sites if you have commited everything. Which ones?
For now, only Wat.TV is fixed. But only with the special dll from this post.

Have you thought more about transferring ownership a few sites at a time, after contacting Titof and giving him time to respond?[DOUBLEPOST=1365724635][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible to download the stream on the PC as it was possible in the past?(I didn't find how) Because it stutters a lot and it would be better to have it as a video!
Downloading is done using the context-menu.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
@georgius: can you tell from the logs why MPUrlSourceSplitter failed to download properly (logs attached)? Same RTMPE url downloads all right with rtmpdump (with a couple of resumes). This is from a TF1 URL.

Last edited:

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    @georgius: can you tell from the logs why MPUrlSourceSplitter failed to download properly (logs attached)? Same RTMPE url downloads with rtmpdump (with a couple of resumes). This is from a TF1 URL.
    Exceeded 20 seconds timeout while connecting to remote server. Filter tries several times to connect to remote server, but exceeded allowed time. Use ReceiveDataTimeout property of RtmpUrl class to force bigger timeout (value is in milliseconds).

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For now, only Wat.TV is fixed. But only with the special dll from this post.

Have you thought more about transferring ownership a few sites at a time, after contacting Titof and giving him time to respond?

You can ask @titof directly here, but he hasn't been around since January ;)
    If you want to take care of those Utils, we should move the classes into your project - I will then publish the new titof dll without those utils and transfer ownership of those sites to you, so you can publish them.

Users who are viewing this thread