sa_ddam213

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2009
    Canterbury
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is any way to rename these plugins on the Home menu (not basic home).
    Or if anyone knows where to get hold of the source code for any of these.

Cheers Sa_ddam213

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
    That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
    Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Replies
    Views
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just replace for example &amp with &HttpUserAgent=vlc and choose replace all obviously use whatever agent works vlc in my case then either delete current channels in tv server and re import (and setup epg mapping...
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV channels without issue for a while now (Win7 &...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. I'll be working through your response and experimenting some more. Will let you know what I find.
    Thanks. I'll be working through your response and experimenting some more. Will let you know what I find.
    MP looks like an attractive replacement for WMC, but unlike Kodi (which I just tried), I'm having a hard time getting my 3-tuner...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom