sa_ddam213

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2009
    Canterbury
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is any way to rename these plugins on the Home menu (not basic home).
    Or if anyone knows where to get hold of the source code for any of these.

Cheers Sa_ddam213

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Will try to do so ;)
    Will try to do so ;)
    I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
    I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
    Replies
    Views
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
    Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't seem to find it.
    Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't...
    Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom