General Chat (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Emulators 2 doesn't seem to be showing up in the plugin list. Do I need to do something? EDIT: Fixed it by deleting the Ares skin folder and reinstalling Ares.

PS: Will TV episode thumbnails be supported? Cheers
    Yep the post about it was in bug reports thread here
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/bug-reports.135426/page-3#post-1206057

If you mean tvseries episode thumbnails then no won't be supported by me as they look terrible and are kind of pointless really, i'm sure someone will mod it though if it's wanted that badly.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Media info now has audio format
    upload_2017-1-8_11-36-12.png

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi wizard123 :)

Talking about the Moving Pictures info screen you posted above. I'm missing the year of the movie in this window. It's visible on the OSD when playing the movie but not before.
    I'm also missing the link to Trakt that Titan has. I'd like to browse the selected movie's actors, their movie credits and related movies. Do you think it's possible to add?

Thanks

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi wizard123 :)

Talking about the Moving Pictures info screen you posted above. I'm missing the year of the movie in this window. It's visible on the OSD when playing the movie but not before.
    I'm also missing the link to Trakt that Titan has. I'd like to browse the selected movie's actors, their movie credits and related movies. Do you think it's possible to add?

Thanks
    The trakt add to watchlist / shouts and rate movie are available from the left hidden menu in movie details page or do you mean another specific action ?
    I will take a look at the year.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Check this out wizard :)
    Here's how Titan does it.
    1. Open a movie information screen and select Trakt
    23-49-42.jpg

2. You may choose Related movies
    23-49-49.jpg

3. Here's a list of similar movies. If you select one which isn't is your library it will play the trailer by using the Trailers plugin I guess. If you have this movie in your collection it'll show the label Library on the cover and selecting this movie will open its movie information screen.
    23-51-07.jpg

4. You may open Trakt once again
    23-51-24.jpg

5. And this time select Cast
    23-51-31.jpg

6. Choose an actor
    23-51-40.jpg

7. List the actor's movie or show credits
    23-51-45.jpg

8. Once again you may play a movie trailer or open up that movie's information screen.
    23-52-28.jpg

Pretty neat ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @wizard123, you can just use a single button to save some space and get all the related context sensitive options. The below snipet is taked from Skin Designers Guide · trakt/Trakt-for-Mediaportal Wiki · GitHub
    You can create a button in any external plugin window e.g. MyVideos VideoInfo, MovingPictures details view or TVSeries Series/Episode view which will display a context menu for the selected item. The menu shows all relevant actions you can do e.g. Rate Item, View Shouts, View Related Items, Add To Watchlist, Add To Custom List and Search By for related people. This is very useful to skinners with limited space and can't afford to add a button for each action.

Just use a button with ID 97270.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Check this out wizard :)
    Here's how Titan does it.
    1. Open a movie information screen and select Trakt
    View attachment 186642
    2. You may choose Related movies
    View attachment 186643
    3. Here's a list of similar movies. If you select one which isn't is your library it will play the trailer by using the Trailers plugin I guess. If you have this movie in your collection it'll show the label Library on the cover and selecting this movie will open its movie information screen.
    View attachment 186644
    4. You may open Trakt once again
    View attachment 186645
    5. And this time select Cast
    View attachment 186646
    6. Choose an actor
    View attachment 186647
    7. List the actor's movie or show credits
    View attachment 186648
    8. Once again you may play a movie trailer or open up that movie's information screen.
    View attachment 186649

Pretty neat ;)

@wizard123, you can just use a single button to save some space and get all the related context sensitive options. The below snipet is taked from Skin Designers Guide · trakt/Trakt-for-Mediaportal Wiki · GitHub

Just use a button with ID 97270.

Done for next update ;)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Do I have any testers for myfilms support ?

Ni La

Portal Member
    February 22, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi wizard!
    Yup, myfilms tester is here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread