GenreMap.xml file (7 Viewers)

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    111
    16
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does anyone know where I might find my GenreMap.xml file, which is supposed to enumerate the MP’s native genres? I searched my entire C drive. Thanks, N.
     

    CyberSimian

    Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    3,820
    3,015
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does anyone know where I might find my GenreMap.xml file
    I am not sure whether this is part of the MP base product. I don't have one on my system. Possibly it belongs to an MP plugin or one of the tools that you are using to obtain the EPG?

    "TV Server Config" does have a panel where you can define the genre mappings, but the mappings do not seem to be saved in a file. Actually, I don't know where they are saved. :eek:

    -- from CyberSimian in the UK
     

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Similar threads

    MP1 MP2 EPG woes DE
    Hi! I’m the developer of the EPGTalk Guide Builder. Sorry it didn’t work for you; I’d like to fix that. Could you tell me which version you tried, at which step it stopped, and what message you got (a screenshot is perfect)? There have been several updates recently, so the latest one from epgtalk.com/builder may already behave better...
    Hi! I’m the developer of the EPGTalk Guide Builder. Sorry it didn’t work for you; I’d like to fix that. Could you tell me which...
    Does anyone know how to “fix” the MC2XML application, and hopefully permanently? Mine stopped working sometime after September 29...
    Replies
    13
    Views
    502
    PS: But maybe the MP2 team will be back tomorrow, and development and bug fixes will continue. Time will tell.
    PS: But maybe the MP2 team will be back tomorrow, and development and bug fixes will continue. Time will tell.
    Hi, Help Please. I've got several FLAC audio files that play OK on my PC, and my HTPC, via: Media Player / Windows Media Player /...
    Replies
    8
    Views
    1K
    Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
    Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
    I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
    Replies
    21
    Views
    3K
    I haven't tested it. I use MP1, but sometimes I try to help with MP2 :).
    I haven't tested it. I use MP1, but sometimes I try to help with MP2 :).
    This happened immediately after my Windows 11 x64 monthly update for November. The update included also cumulative update to .NET...
    Replies
    9
    Views
    3K
    MP1 MP2 Picture-in-picture DE
    Can anyone tell me the step-by-step procedure for bringing up a second channel in pip mode? I can only do it sometimes, after many tries, and it’s not clear what I am doing that makes it work on those occasions when it does. Cannot find guidance on the site. Thanks, N. Again, if anyone knows how to do this, would be much...
    Can anyone tell me the step-by-step procedure for bringing up a second channel in pip mode? I can only do it sometimes, after many...
    Can anyone tell me the step-by-step procedure for bringing up a second channel in pip mode? I can only do it sometimes, after many...
    Replies
    0
    Views
    2K
    Top Bottom