Google Chrome (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
@high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
Replies
Views
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
Replies
Views
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 2 Server Service DE
Thank you Brownard for the suggested article - I hadn't seen that ... unfortunatly it did not output any tasks to stop ... :( Just checked, I'm actually on Windows 11 Home version 21H2 ... I'll keep googling to see what comes up .... if I find anything I'll post here .. Thank you
Thank you Brownard for the suggested article - I hadn't seen that ... unfortunatly it did not output any tasks to stop ... :( Just...
Hello - with MediaPortal 2.4 running on Windows 10 PC all is working well ... After a few weeks I noticed that I was repeatdly...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry. I thought I had made it clear in the first post that I was referring to dedicated client machines.
I'm sorry. I thought I had made it clear in the first post that I was referring to dedicated client machines.
I was wondering whether anyone could recommend a specification for dedicated MP1 client machines where we get the best bang for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom