Hauppauge HD PVR (2 Viewers)

madhoosier35

Portal Member
August 6, 2007
Count me if for $50 US (gots to watch the exchange rate :( ). I'll donate as soon as I get home tonight! Lets get this done.

garry

Portal Pro
December 11, 2005
California
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm guessing the rcTVCap app here would be more of a help. It is written in c# and source code is provided.

I have already taken a look and may try to add support once I get a HD-PVR. If someone has a HD-PVR and would give me a bit of time to remotely access their PC I'd give it a shot.

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Hi Garry - Thanks for your post. I've just ordered one - when it turns up I'll set up a PC and give you remote access :) Really appreciate you having a shot at this :)

timmy.com

Portal Member
    August 3, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Home Country
    I will also throw in $50 US for someone to get the HD-PVR working.

Right now I'm using MediaPortal for all of the great media organization functions, but I have to use SageTV to watch TV. I'd really love to be able to centralize everything into MediaPortal, because there are virtually NO good plug-ins for SageTV.

-t

CorruptByte

Portal Member
    April 25, 2006
    Miami, FL
    Home Country
    I have several MediaPortal setups in my house and different flavors of USA set top boxes. I would be happy to purchase one of these and help test / QA during the development process. Let me know and we can work something out.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    garry,

If you need any help, drop me a line.
    For TVServer you'll have to spoof the device since it does not have a tuner - from there you can just leverage the existing analog code.

DMAN

garry

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2005
    California
    Home Country
    garry,

If you need any help, drop me a line.
    For TVServer you'll have to spoof the device since it does not have a tuner - from there you can just leverage the existing analog code.

DMAN

Thaks, I'll sure there will be questions once I have the device in hand and am ready to start working with it.

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    My HD PVR is on the way!!! Garry - when's yours due? (I can look to put mine online for you to access this weekend if it arrives in time)

Users who are viewing this thread