Heaven is... (1 Viewer)

Efros

Portal Pro
January 23, 2006
Maine
Home Country
England England
MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 RC1 with a couple of gigs of memory, a purevideo capable vga and a dual core AMD64. TV changes channel almost instantaneously, recordings are faultless. Interface is really snappy, I'm a happy bunny!

Efros

Portal Pro
January 23, 2006
Maine
Home Country
England England
not using the TV-engine, still using my old diamond xtreme tv 2, I still have analog cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
Replies
Views
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths" when I was setting up initially and having some trouble with paths. I had clicked help for that setting before I tried using it, but many of the help links in the config utility are broken. Today I...
We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths"...
I've been a MP1 user for a very long time. I had been using Argus for OTA ATSC recording and viewing which has been flawless...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom