How do I get Rockstar on the Home menu (1 Viewer)

aslkjfds

May 20, 2013
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
I cant seem to get Rockstar to show up in the home menu - in fact, it's not listed as option in the Basic Home editor at all. What can I do? Opening it from Plugins is not the most elegant solution :)

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You have to push the "Display XML Filenames" button and then you find rockstar

Attachments

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      110.4 KB
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      116.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Will try to do so ;)
    Will try to do so ;)
    I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
    Replies
    Views
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] XMLTV Channel Selection DE
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
    I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom