How do I get the synopsis info while movie plays (1 Viewer)

son_t

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Excuse my ignorance (if this has already been covered), but is there a way of bringing up the movie description (synopsis info) while the movie is being played/watched?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Remote info button does this, cannot find any other way of getting to that screen directly.

11-07-48.png

son_t

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the INFO button on my iMON RM200 remote! :(

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You should map it to "Y" (on the keyboard ofcourse) which will bring up the the screen as displayed in the screenshot.
    What manager are you using for the imon device ?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Just another thought on this, not sure whether and-81 ever solved this with his irserversuite, ie mapping a remote button to emulate the info button correctly.

son_t

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    You should map it to "Y" (on the keyboard ofcourse) which will bring up the the screen as displayed in the screenshot.
    What manager are you using for the imon device ?

My Keys and Shortcut'er... what managers are available for iMON's remote and display? (I am having problems with the display at the moment, here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...m200-remote-setup-antec-veris-max-case-56680/)

EDIT: I've just read your HTPC build. I'm going to try IR Server Suite to see if my iMON remote and display works better...

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Whoops.. ha.. funny thing.. IR Server Suite works yes but is more complicated and you'll have another service set up on your system.
    I recently switched to just using IMON Manager and Shortcut'er... I just now updated these sections in my HTPC Build topic but they pretty much reflect everything that already has been said in the other topics. THe only thing i did was map keys used by mediaportal to MCE buttons..Shortcut'er is only used to fill in the actions like LiveTV and My Video using CTRL+SHIFT+<KEY> combo's but the actual work is done by IMON Manager doing these keystrokes when you press the button on the remote.

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Remote info button does this, cannot find any other way of getting to that screen directly.

View attachment 37485
    Just wondering - it's moving pictures? or TV Series ? I mean is it possible to show DTS, H.264, etc in moving pictures as it shown on your screen?

Yes it's moving pictures. I suppose this is a new feature in StreamedMP v0.7, but this logosupport is only available if you press info/pause button.

Users who are viewing this thread