i find why me scan does not find all channels (1 Viewer)

god_md5

Portal Pro
March 24, 2008
Home Country
Hong Kong Hong Kong
is nero 8 change the system ms dvb-t to (nero dvb-t) and dvb-c all is change
only reinstall windows can scan ok,remove nero8 is not work!
if you use mediaportal ,do not use nero 8 full ver!:)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    so if you try to scan for channels in MediaPortal 1.0 RC1 (not TV-Server), then this fails.
    and it fails because Nero 8 Full Version is installed.

is this correct? :)

god_md5

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Hong Kong Hong Kong
    yes ,i use in windows sp3 + MediaPortal RC1 and rc1+svn--04-04-2008--08-39-Rev18550 and tvserver ver 550(old ver)
    if install nero8 full ver 8.3.2.1, nero is change the system dvb-t scan,can not scan channels

and i find the error of the ms sql 5 ver
    this ver is ok 1.00.0080
    Download details: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
    + Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 2 (KB 921896)
    ,other ms sql 5 ver have error, use over use 500mb mem.
    the rc1 installer is use the bug ver ?

sorry for my english...

yes ,i use in windows sp3 + MediaPortal RC1 and rc1+svn 19158 and tvserver ver 18550(old ver)
    if install nero8 full ver 8.3.2.1, nero is change the system dvb-t scan,can not scan channels

and i find the error of the ms sql 5 ver
    this ver is ok 1.00.0080
    Download details: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
    + Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 2 (KB 921896)
    ,other ms sql 5 ver have error, use over use 500mb mem.
    the rc1 installer is use the bug ver ?

sorry for my english...

[edit

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom